- Sewing machines and knitting
- Banana craft/other hand crafts
- Sewing dolls, bags and purses using African fabrics
- Making beads and other jewelries
- Marketing and selling skills
- Production cost
- Leadership experience working with others
Computer Skills Program
- Microsoft office programs ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher)
- Basic computer maintenance
- Internet protocol
- Digital culture
*Graduates have the option to work at our cooperative, COOHWI – Cooperative Haguruka Witeze Imbere
- Repairs prosthetics and keeps the support equipment in good working order
- Supplies crutches, canes, and wheelchairs, including an innovative hand drive tricycle vehicle
- Repairs crutches and wheelchairs with welding equipment.
- Provides transportation
Parent Family Association
- The parent association is instrumental in spreading the UCC message, learning how to help their children, and reaching out to other families.
Educational Support Programs
- Partnership with 12 schools in the District where our children with disabilities attend school.
- We work with the head masters and teachers to train them in understanding disability issues and creating an inclusive program.
- Programs for families to learn sign language to communicate with the children.
- Children have a way to facilitate understanding each other and to create good friendships.
- Provide interpreters for primary school children
- Train teachers in sign language
- Provide supplies, school fees, and supervision
- We offer a safe place for these children to share, socialize, and learn what they can to develop their abilities to learn language, writing, and skills that give a purpose.
- The major benefit is to be with others, even if they cannot learn everything, any accomplishment is success.